Last Updated: July 18 2021

Jharsuguda airport gets ILS (Instrument Landing System)

Jharsuguda airport gets ILS (Instrument Landing System)

Last Updated: July 17 2021 In an effort to make the Jharsuguda airport operational during all-weather conditions, on Thursday the all-weather instrument landing system (ILS) has been commissioned at the Jharsuguda airport in Odisha. The ILS is a precision-based approach aid that provides pilots with both vertical and horizontal guidance during landing. It comprises of 3 […]

The Draft Drone Rules 2021 – A 3 minute brief of the rules

The Draft Drone Rules 2021 – A 3 minute brief of the rules

Last Updated: July 16 2021   The ministry of civil aviation (MoCA) on Thursday released the updated draft Drone Rules, 2021 for public consultation, which will soon replace the UAS (unmanned aircraft system) Rules 2021 that was released on 12 March 2021, the ministry said in a statement. The new rules are built on a premise […]

New Flight Training Organisation to be set up at Kalaburagi Airport

New Flight Training Organisation to be set up at Kalaburagi Airport

Last Updated: July 15 2021  Asia Pacific Flight Training (APFT), a DGCA approved organisation, based at Rajiv Gandhi international airport has recently entered into an agreement with the Airport Authority of India (AAI) to establish a Flight Training Organisation at Kalaburagi Airport in Karnataka. Based at Hyderabad, it provides training for aviation professionals across multiple […]

Adani Group takes over Mumbai Airport

Adani Group takes over Mumbai Airport

Last Updated: July 14 2021  The Adani Group on Tuesday took over the reins of Mumbai Airport, checking in with a majority 74% stake in Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL). AAI holds the remaining 26 % stake. Gautam Adani-led Adani Airport Holdings took over the management control of the Mumbai International Airport from the GVK group […]

Civil Aviation Ministry team visits Kargil Airport for exploring civil operations

Civil Aviation Ministry team visits Kargil Airport for exploring civil operations

Last Updated: July 13 2021  Joint Secretary Civil Aviation (GoI), Usha Padhee along with the Secretary, Civil Aviation Ladakh, Saugat Biswas and technical officers from Airport Authority of India, Spice Jet and Local Air Force inspected the technical feasibility for civilian operations from the Kargil Airport today. Deputy Commissioner and CEO, LAHDC Kargil Santosh Sukhadeve, […]

HPCL Aviation wing commissions fuel station at Rupsi Airport

HPCL Aviation wing commissions fuel station at Rupsi Airport

Last Updated: July 12 2021  A monumental event in the history of Rupsi airport took place as Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) Aviation wing commissioned its aviation fuel station at Rupsi Airport in Assam’s Kokrajhar district. Earlier flights coming to Rupsi had to refuel from Guwahati and Kolkata, but now aircrafts will be able to fuel […]

One thought on “Weekly News Wrap: All Important Headlines in just 2 minutes !!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.